HowlingWolf-1HowlingWolf-1

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Rest In Peace, IWP. Rest In Peace, IWP.

That gave me a creepy feeling

Iwillpress might not have died but if he did this is a tribute. A very good animation but there is a problem in foamys neck when he mournes his neck seems a little detactched. Very good flash though.

A True Tragedy A True Tragedy

Wiccans arent devil worshipers (stuid christians)

Christians dont even know what theyre talking about the devil worshipers are Lucifers not Wiccans Dumbasses. I hate when I see this kind of religous intolerence christians spread. Wicca I believe is more about nature than anything. Trust me dude as more christians become hard core fundies youre going to be fearing a witchunt and like in the midevial ages they will burn atheists like me and wiccans like you. That dead wiccan hanging there shows you what you get from a so called 'love and tolerence' religon like christianity.

I have extreme respect for the Wican religon a lot more than Christianity because they seem more tolerent and peaceful then them. Hope it doesent get any worse near you but it already seems pretty bad.

The Mario Supreme Journey The Mario Supreme Journey

A little short for me

Otherwise I realy like it and keep up the good work.

Filler Bunny Dress Up Filler Bunny Dress Up

realy good.

Thats realy good just add some clothes you can put on the bunny youreself. Otherwise perfect.

Cursor Showcase Cursor Showcase

Pretty good

Just neeeds a couple more cursors.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Two words:Paper Mario

Some of the creatures look like the ones in paper mario and the combat system too.The spikey is named fuzzie in papermario.You need to come up with youre own ideas.Extreme lag and overall just a piece of crap.

Starogre responds:

Wow 1 monster. Not some, smart one. If you got farther into the game you would have ran into over 15 different monsters.

Go play paper mario then. I didn't tell you to play this and no one is makinig you.

A Christmas Rondo A Christmas Rondo

Realy good

See what you did? I now have to listen to this every time I come on the computer. Its so good I have to forever listen to it.

Khuskan responds:

You listen to baroque every time you come on the computer? Weird.. most people don't listen to it at all :o

BrotherHoodOfBass BrotherHoodOfBass

Good Loop

I like it the loop was put together nicely.

I have made a loop myself but I couldent get it to be that smooth when it reloded how can you do that? You should show youre work in the Audio Portal in Audio Advertisements you will get more reviews.

DekapitatoR responds:

You can cut(or wrap) the tail when exporting in fruity loops. Thank you for your rewiev.

Deck The Metal Halls!!! Deck The Metal Halls!!!

Pretty Awesome

Realy good audio. The only thing is that there was a small pause in the middle of the song (or was that just me). Besides that it was perfect. Keep up the good work.

FlameMesial responds:

Erm, that was the track looping - the song is just over 40 seconds long!

But anyway, thanks for the cool-as-Christmas-hell review!